Our commitment to customers
We ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint
We treat a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We listen to your complaints, take them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service. A complaint could be about anything and could include:
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
Making a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about our service, you can contact us in any of the ways listed below.
1. By email to: email@example.com
2. In writing to:
The Woodhead Group
3. By phone: 01623 871515.
4. On the web – using our Contact form on our website.
5. Where someone complains verbally, we will record the details of your complaint and provide you with a copy of your complaint within 4 days
How we handle a complaint
Woodhead Group may ask one of the management team to investigate the complaint. That person will have enough seniority and experience to deal with the complaint. We will acknowledge a complaint within 4 days.
We will keep you informed about the progress of the investigation and aim to have all complaints investigations completed within 14 days unless we agree a different time scale with you.
Once we have completed the investigation, we will contact you to discuss the outcome, details of our findings, any action we have taken and our proposals to resolve your complaint.
If, at any stage during the process, you are unhappy with the way in which your complaint is being handled, you can contact our Complaints Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have dealt with your complaint, if you are not happy with the outcome, you can refer your complaint to our Complaints Manager and request that it be escalated and reviewed.
I, the undersigned, fully endorse and commit to the contents of this policy
Tom Woodhead – Business Services Director