Our values drive everything we do and how we do it
Ever since Robert (Bob) Woodhead took over the family joinery workshop from his Uncle Ernest in 1946 strong values have been at the heart of the way Woodhead do business.
Show RESPECT for everyone. Always.
- Take time to understand, listen to and consider others. Know your impact.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- Take responsibility. Own your role. Be accountable.
- Do what you say you will. Commit to not letting others down.
COLLABORATION. One team that works. Together.
- We are one interdependent team. Working together to achieve a common goal.
- Play your part. Pass on the baton safely.
- Be a team player. Allow everyone to play to their strengths.
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
INTEGRITY in all our business dealings. Everyone
- Integrity builds confidence, belief and trust.
- Do the right thing. Even if everyone else is doing something else.
- Be open, fair, just and honest.
- Be disciplined. Work a system. Deliver our promises.
- Become a trusted partner.
Have the COURAGE to be the best you can be. Everyday.
- Lead the way. Have the heart to be different.
- Have a sense of adventure. Fun. Enjoyment.
- Feed forward. If the intention is to improve or maintain future performance, say it.
- Be strong, resilient and open to challenge.