We wanted to share with you some of the steps we have implemented to keep people safe, whilst maintaining business continuity.
- All our Sites, Office Buildings and Show Homes are inspected to ensure it is COVID-Secure from the start and this is monitored on a regular basis.
- Bespoke risk assessment and control measures for each location are in place and being followed by all employees and contractors.
- We are working closely with all employees to enable safe home working, this includes looking out for mental health and wellbeing through our Mental Health First Aid team.
- All locations are fully stocked with hand sanitiser which is freely available for all to use.
- Temperature checks are carried out on all upon arrival to construction sites
- Appropriate face coverings are in use across all our locations in line with Government Guidance.
- We have been inspected by the HSE who have confirmed we are fully compliant with the Government Guidelines.
We are also sharing our best practice with others in the industry to ensure everyone on our construction sites, Show Homes and those who use are business facilities are protected.
Don’t just take our word for it….
Find out how we have adapted to the current climate ensuring both our Enterprise Centres are safe and secure for all tenants, employees & customers.
Everyone, Every Day, Home Safe.